A shoe is an item of footwear intended to protect and comfort the human foot. Shoes are also used as an item of decoration and fashion. The design of shoes has varied enormously through time and from culture to culture, with form originally being tied to function. Though the human foot can adapt to varied terrains and climate conditions, it is still vulnerable to environmental hazards such as sharp rocks and temperature extremes, which shoes protect against. Some shoes are worn as safety equipment, such as steel-toe boots which are required footwear at industrial worksites.
- Made of mesh fabric, the breathable mesh upper helps you stay cool and comfortable.
- Soft rubber outsole enhances cushioning.
- More air underfoot creates a softer, more comfortable ride
- A comfortable and beautiful pair of sneakers will make your outfit much more fashionable.
- Extremely fashionable and dynamic, easily combined with many types of outfits
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gifts.
TO DETERMINE YOUR SHOE SIZE: [Description]
- Prepare a pen, a ruler/tape measurer, and white paper.
- Use a ruler or tape measurer to measure your foot (from the heel to the tip of your longest toe).
- Choose a size from the table below.
- Find the closest measurement, in Heel to Toe(cm), that is equal to or greater than the length of your foot.
- To ensure an accurate reading when measuring, flatten your foot by shifting your weight forward.
- If your measurement is between two sizes, always move up to the larger size.
- Be sure to measure both feet. Many people have feet of different sizes. Fit to the larger of the two.
- Fit yourself at a similar time as when you will be wearing the footwear. For daily footwear, fit yourself when you’ve been on your feet all day because your feet have expanded.
Shipping information: Milton Keynes Dons max soul shoes
- Production time: all orders are processed within 7-9 business days.
- Shipping time: Standard shipping takes 20-25 days, and express shipping takes 10-15 days. This time is from the date that it is shipped out, not the day the order is placed.
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.