The aloha shirt , also referred to as a Hawaiian shirt, is a style of dress shirt originating in Hawaii. They are collared and buttoned dress shirts, usually short-sleeved and made from printed fabric. They are often worn untucked, but can also be worn tucked into the waist of trousers. They are worn casually or as informal business attire in Hawaii.
Why you should buy a Pink Floyd The Division Bell Hawaiian Shirt ?
Though Pink Floyd The Division Bell Hawaiian Shirt precise origins are lost to history, the aloha shirt first appeared in Hawaii in the 1920s or ’30s, probably when local Japanese women adapted kimono fabric for use in men’s shirting.
What Pink Floyd The Division Bell Hawaiian Shirt made of?
- 100% woven polyester fabric, offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance.
- Full button down closure.
- The color could be slightly different between on the screen and in practice.
How to use Pink Floyd The Division Bell Hawaiian Shirt ?
- Hand wash or machine wash. Do not bleach. Wash separately in cold water and tumble dry on low heat to maintain style.
Our shipping information:
- We can ship all over the world with standard and express shipping. Please process checkout to see the frame time.
- Production time: all orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.