The aloha shirt , also referred to as a Hawaiian shirt, is a style of dress shirt originating in Hawaii. They are collared and buttoned dress shirts, usually short-sleeved and made from printed fabric. They are often worn untucked, but can also be worn tucked into the waist of trousers. They are worn casually or as informal business attire in Hawaii.
Why you should buy a Skeleton Guitar Halloween Hawaiian Shirt ?
Though Skeleton Guitar Halloween Hawaiian Shirt precise origins are lost to history, the aloha shirt first appeared in Hawaii in the 1920s or ’30s, probably when local Japanese women adapted kimono fabric for use in men’s shirting.
What Skeleton Guitar Halloween Hawaiian Shirt made of?
- 100% woven polyester fabric, offers outstanding durability, insulation, and wrinkle resistance.
- Full button down closure.
- The color could be slightly different between on the screen and in practice.
How to use Skeleton Guitar Halloween Hawaiian Shirt ?
- Hand wash or machine wash. Do not bleach. Wash separately in cold water and tumble dry on low heat to maintain style.
Our shipping information:
- We can ship all over the world with standard and express shipping. Please process checkout to see the frame time.
- Production time: all orders are processed within 1-2 business days.
- Return and exchange: if for some reason you are not happy with your purchase, we will happily work with you to correct the problems. View our full return & refund policy here.
- Tracking number: when available, we will send you the tracking number with the confirmation email so that you can track the package online.
- Worldwide shipping available. Shipping fees and delivery time depend on the country and total weight of items in your order.
- Tip: Buying 2 products or more at the same time will save you quite a lot on shipping fees.